Sunday, December 11, 2005

Goodbye Windows?

Never free, never me...[Dave/Scott]
I stared out this window at the same seat for nearly three years of my time at Tech. The food there was rather poor, yet I for some reason refused to stop eating there until I moved off campus. Sometimes I had company (some of which I ignored), sometimes I sat alone. I guess I’ll always be that kid that sits by the window looking out, wondering if I’ll ever be free. I'm so close...
♪PAST REGRETS AND FUTURE FEARS
TURNS A BOY TO A MAN SOONER THAN PLANNED
ALL THE SAME, THE BOY REMAINS
EVEN THOUGH HE’S FREE, HE CAN’T FLY WITH THESE HEAVY CHAINS
SAW YOUR MOTHER YESTERDAY
AND SHE HAD THESE WORDS TO SAY LIKE A JUDGEMENT DAY

I THINK HE SHOULDA KNOWN BETTER…♪
Song of the Moment: “Goodbye Windows” by Corrosion of Conformity.

1 Comments:

At Mon Dec 12, 01:16:00 PM EST, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

Not as much as that weird poet that you had to read for class.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter