Thursday, November 10, 2005

Gearing Up for War

Gearing up for War[Dave/Scott]
This semester seems to have no end of crap to throw at me. I found out a couple days while checking our online school system to check my transcript, only to find that I am now two hours short of free electives to be eligible for graduation. Almost two months ago it said that the petition was “ok.” I haven’t dropped any classes, so this really doesn’t make any sense. I would’ve loved a warning at the beginning of the semester so that I could’ve signed up for an extra class, but no, my petition wasn’t set to ok until about mid-semester, which doesn’t help anyone. Regardless, I’ve gone back to check my transcript and added up the hours (8 times on separate pieces of paper in case of error) and I’ve actually got one credit hour more than is required. Also, I think it’s too late to petition to graduate next semester, so I really have no idea how this is going to turn out. No need to pull punches with something this important.
♪…GOD IT FEELS LIKE IT ONLY RAINS ON ME...♪
Song of the Moment: “My World” by Metallica

1 Comments:

At Fri Nov 11, 08:20:00 PM EST, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

If I play my cards right, I might get to do something fun with this whole situation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter