Monday, October 31, 2005

Iron Man Lives Again!

I am Iron Man![Dave/Scott]
I’m sitting in Dr. Garver’s Foreign Policy of China class when my eyes catch movement around the doorway like they always do. Instead of being some leggy sorostitute, the leg looked to be made of metal! I excused myself and walked out of class in a manner that one would think that I was going to the restroom. Turns out someone took some time to make a metal costume in the flavor of Bender from the cartoon Futurama. Pretty hardcore, even for GT standards of nerdiness (ever see a Techie dress as Link from The Legend of Zelda? I have). I managed to snap a piss-poor picture with my phone.
♪…HEAVY BOOTS OF LEAD
FILL HIS VICTIMS FULL OF DREAD
RUNNING AS FAST AS THEY CAN
IRON MAN LIVES AGAIN!♪
Song of the Moment: “Iron Man” by Black Sabbath

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter