Sunday, November 20, 2005

God’s Personal Cat-Toy [Commentary Added]

Old scars...[Dave/Scott]
I guess from the point of view of a couple people, I’ve been having quite the time the past couple months. This last summer gave me the experience of trying to stop my car, which was going downhill, without the use of brakes. My laptop’s screen refused to function less than two days before a test which required the study of about a dozen chapters found electronically online, forcing me to purchase a new computer. The registrar recently tried to shaft me one last time over two free elective credit hours that they neglected to tell me I was missing after they gave me the stamp of approval on my degree petition to graduate this December. Saturday night involved a car accident where I stopped at a red light and began turning right (which is legal) after seeing that traffic to my left was not yet in motion, which resulted in me bumping the SUV’s right rear door, knocking off most of my (plastic) bumper, and shorted out the signal lights on my vehicle. I also received my first traffic ticket ever, which was kind of neat in a weird kind of way for me. Luckily Jack was able to come and help me duct tape my bumper to a point where it wouldn't drag and I could drive back home.

Despite all this BS that’s been happening, I won’t whine like other people because I know it could’ve been a lot worse. Hell, Rob, one of my better friends, told me today that his mother was working in the JC Penney of the mall where some crazy bastard decided to open fire on shoppers and shop workers today.
[ As my Dad would always say, nothing gets done crying about anything. Better to get off of your ass and do something about it. ]
♪I WON’T GO AWAY
RIGHT HERE I’LL STAY

STAND SILENT IN FLAMES
STAND TALL ‘TILL IT FADES

SHOOT ME AGAIN
I AIN’T DEAD YET…♪
Song of the Moment: “Shoot Me Again” by Metallica

1 Comments:

At Mon Nov 21, 04:08:00 PM EST, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

That camry is FAR from being a prize lamb.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter