Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Fastball Special!

Perhaps he plays an actual role in this movie?[Dave/Scott]
The X-Men 3 teaser came out yesterday and I found myself going from apprehension to anticipation. I was really expecting that this movie would be just as disappointing as the last two, largely because I felt that Bryan Singer, writer and director of the previous installments, just didn’t get it. A lot of characters were horribly underused and Magneto just wasn’t as menacing as a global terrorist and mass-murderer would be. Now that Singer’s jumped ship for Superman Returns, there’s a chance for the third movie to better written. I’m not quite sure what’s going on in the teaser, but it seems right, though I couldn’t help but laugh at Magneto’s speech in the woods because it brought up images of the band the Cure from the 80s.
“They wish to cure us. But I say that we are the cure.”
Movie of the Moment: X-Men 3

1 Comments:

At Thu Dec 08, 05:55:00 PM EST, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

Fo shizzle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter