Sunday, January 01, 2006

Reflections on 2005

Bruce Wayne[Dave/Scott]
I don’t know, 2005 was a mixed bag for me. It’s hard to weigh the good and bad to determine whether or not it was a good or bad year overall. Sure a lot of crap happened in the last couple months, though I don't think it should take total precedence over what happened earlier. I don’t really feel like typing a lot for this post so I’ll put everything into lists.
The Good
1. Graduating from GT
2. The good times with my senior seminar
3. Running around Atlanta with (Little) Chad and Ian
4. The Corrosion of Conformity concert in Atlanta
5. Thanksgiving in Augusta
Honorable Mention: Batman Begins being something actually good

The Bad
1. Almost not graduating due to registrar office’s mishap
2. The timely laptop malfunction
3. Various car mishaps
4. Apartment troubles concerning Matt Kowtko
5. The events leading up to the fallout with Adrianne
Dishonorable Mention: Losing my phone twice in a 24 hour period
Yeah, I could’ve made longer lists, but I really don’t feel like thinking too hard right now. I felt really beat up by the last couple months of the year, but I still came out ok I think. Mixed bag, huh?
♪…SEASONS CHANGE
OUR TIME IS GONE
OUR SOULS HAVE GROWN MUCH COLDER
BELIEVE IN ME BECAUSE I DAMN SURE DON'T BELIEVE IN YOU…♪
Song of the Moment: “Seven Days” by Corrosion of Conformity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter