Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Motley Post

The Dark Knight ReturnsMy cohorts, Little Chad and Ian, and I have been making regular runs to Oxford Comics and Collectibles for weeks now. Hell, I give Chad reading assignments to so that he can keep up with the crazy fan-boy conversations that Ian and I have in the car on the way there. During last weeks run I bring up the fact that I got dressed up for the first time in months. I believe it was Ian who asked why that was of any significance and Chad answers something along the lines of, “When David dresses up he looks…” Feeling like being an ass, I finish the sentence by saying, “Important.” Neither of the two voice objections and I allow a small smile creep onto my face as I concentrate on weaving dangerously through Atlanta’s traffic.

Speaking of suits, it seems I’m required to attend a couple of concerts for my composers class. Talk about cheap ploy to culture me.

Nathan buggered me into watching Tommy Lee goes to College. It’s all his fault, I swear! I have to say that the show has its redeeming moments though, particularly his attractive tutor and the segment where he tries to pledge at a fraternity and gets stuck with dishes and bathroom duty. Ever see a rock star clean a frat toilet? Humorous reality TV trash.

It seems that people are really noticing Daniel’s Paul van Dyke post and asking me the same question, which is: “Daniel gropes guys?” My response is usually just a shrug.

Christine offered a change of pace from the usual Friday night full of drinking last week. Went out to some fake Turkish restaurant named Café Istanbul because she was craving some Turkish cuisine months after her year-long stay in Turkey. Sat on the floor and ate while a decent belly dancer made her way around the floor. Funny thing was that the patrons were tipping her like some stripper.

Later I brought Christine to come see the new place. Minutes later Matt brings up his gay friends (I’m beginning to wonder if he has any straight friends) and chilling with them was actually kind of fun. Christine looked at Matt’s shoes and told him that they were ugly. Matt gets that “you fucking ho-bag” look on his face and tells her that they’re Gucci. I think Christine said something to the effect that they were then expensive, ugly shoes.

I woke up this afternoon.
♪…AIN’T GONNA WASTE MY HATE ON YOU
I THINK I’LL KEEP IT FOR MYSELF…♪
Song of the Moment: “Wasting my Hate” by Metallica

2 Comments:

At Thu Sep 15, 10:13:00 AM EDT, Blogger Danger said...

I believe you just had a bot post the only comment to a post in 13 days. Wow.

As for PvD and the groping of men, a shrug is the most appropriate reply.

I'm really surprised people even pay that much attention to anything I say, much less a month after I've said it.

D

 
At Thu Sep 15, 11:10:00 AM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

I hate bots.

People must be intrigued over whether or not you're homosexual I guess. **shrug** I think I've been desensitized to the subject of homosexuality after I figured that every friend that Matt's brought over was gay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter