Thursday, August 25, 2005

The Incredible Jack and other Madness

JACK SMASH!!!At this point I’ve fully moved into the new apartment. Jack and I are still working on ideas for decorations, one of which involves the 8-point buck head that his grandfather shot and stuffed. Right now Jack’s accelerating the degeneration of his brain with the new game (The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction) that I purchased today for the Cube. Think GTA except you play as the Hulk, which means just about everything in the city is your weapon. Jack’s having too much fun picking up civilians and throwing them like footballs, which is beginning to scare me.

I’m only taking 11 credit hours for my last semester, 1 credit hour more than the bare minimum I need to graduate. The classes seem interesting but I can’t seem to get too engaged in them. One funny thing that happened the first week occurred in Dr. Brecke’s Science, Technology and International Affairs class. He was amazed by the class size having no experience in giving lectures to more than 100 students at a time and asked what was the reason for this. I blurt out, “Do you want the real reason, Dr. Brecke?” He answers, “Sure David, you and I have known each other for long enough.” I answer, “Dr. Best’s class is murder.” It was worth seeing the prof’s face after that remark. More to come later.
”Jack smash!”
Game of the Moment: The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction

1 Comments:

At Fri Aug 26, 08:00:00 AM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

I think I'll have to agree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter