Saturday, August 13, 2005

Behold! The Hammer of Good Sense!

The Hammer of Good Sense!  Let assholes and idiots fear my hammer!There is no water. I haven’t taken a shower in four fucking days and I feel filthy. Not normal filthy either. Only through extra care to not sweat getting to and from work and excessive applications of deodorant body spray have I been able to get through the days. I’ve had to brush my teeth using small amounts of bottled water. I’ve had to use the bathroom in all the other unoccupied apartments in the hall since I only get one tank of water per toilet to flush with. To compound on my agony in this temporary apartment, the horrible school band seems to delight in playing percussion sections within earshot while I lie in bed trying to sleep. I hate Georgia Tech, in this case, housing. I cannot wait for Monday to come.

Trivia at Rocky Mountain on Wednesday night was rather funny. One of the questions was, “What does brontophobia mean?” Jack writes our answer as “Fear of big things, like my penis,” and turns that in to the trivia lady. She gave him an annoyed look and then minutes later announced the correct answer, which was fear of thunder. Good times though, and the bastard also stole a pitcher from the establishment. He outdid himself though when he brought by all the cooking ware he bought for the new apartment. Most of it was some quality shit. I’ve just contributed a brand new sledgehammer to the apartment cause. Why? To neuter a possibly unruly roommate should the need arise. Yes, neuter.

Mom called last night for 30 minutes. I’d like to feel sorry for her but she complains way too much. Thank God I didn’t give her my cell phone until a couple months after starting service so that I could prepare by soaking up rollover minutes.

I need to stop this diet of chicken nuggets and Crown Royal. The shits they give are of epic proportions.
“I'm giving up the memory of a truly legendary bowel movement for you. I had to kill it with a shovel, you know.”
Comic of the Moment: Transmetropolitan by Warren Ellis and Darick Robertson

1 Comments:

At Tue Aug 16, 09:08:00 AM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

I finally got a shower Monday night!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter