Sunday, August 28, 2005

Sympathy for the Devil

Patrick Bateman played by Christian BaleI finally got to watch American Psycho, and I have to say that I kind of feel for the character of Patrick Bateman. I mean, sure, he’s a lunatic, but he has good reason (in my opinion) for being so. The people he had to interact with would’ve driven me mad too, well, maybe not in as homicidal fashion as he went. God help you all if I ever become a yuppie. I so need a chainsaw.

Matt, the new roommate, recently had quite an adventure dealing with cops, drugs, and a 20 ft. wall. It seems to have scared him quite a bit along with screwing his foot up pretty bad. His family dropped off today and he told me that it wasn’t worth it and that he would go cold turkey with all the partying and the cocaine. As much as I dislike the kid, how do I turn him away in an hour like this?
♪…YOU PRETEND IT DOESN’T BOTHER YOU
BUT YOU JUST WANT TO EXPLODE…♪
Song of the Moment: “Turn the Page” by Bob Seger

1 Comments:

At Mon Aug 29, 06:31:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

I don't know, I'm having fun raggin' on his crippled ass right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter