Friday, September 09, 2005

Goat Crossing

Baaah?Beware: this is post will lack any sort of chronological order, mostly because I am currently in an irrational frame of mind and want to write it that way. Rewind to Wednesday afternoon, where I was working at the post office. One of the ladies at work began to state that men born in those Capricorn months have a tendency to be moody and creepy at times. I stop running my mail for a second and asked, “Why do you have a problem with us goats?” Then the five other guys working in there simultaneously reveal to her that they were also Capricorns and asked if she thought they were moody and creepy. I think she learned her lesson pretty quick.

And three weeks later our washer/dryer is finally fixed. Only bad thing is that my most recently washed clothes have that new-European-washer/dryer-smell now. **grumble**

Last Monday night consisted of beer, folding and ironing laundry, and drinking games with Matt and some random people he brought up to the apartment. One of the girls was not drinking with the intention to do homework and Matt was drunk and went in her room to bother her. I put him in a full-nelson hold, apologized to the hottie for Matt, and carried his ass to the elevator. I threw up for the first time in years the next morning while sitting at my computer. I was sober to the point where I could hold it in my mouth and let go somewhere more appropriate. Tasted kind of like that grilled cheese from Monday night, now that I think about it.

On Saturday I accidentally left my car window open when going through an automated car wash. My entire left side was soaked before I could get the window up. Laugh at my idiocy, I command you!

Tech is hosting many students from Tulane University due to the whole hurricane business. I’ve noticed that they are also now taking classes with us as transfer students. One of them is a hottie in my music class. On another hurricane note, it’s nice to see other countries sending aid the US’s way.
♪DO YA KNOW ME?
I’M THE DRIVIN’ RAIN
AND MY MAMMA WAS A HURRICANE…♪
Song of the Moment: “Drivin’ Rain” by Gov’t Mule featuring James Hetfield and Les Claypool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter