Thursday, August 04, 2005

Sometimes I Just Don’t Know My Own Strength…

Sometimes I just don't know my own strength...I, uh, accidentally ripped a good chuck out of my door handle on the driver’s side of my car yesterday. I really don’t know how it happened, I was talking to Ian while opening my door and then my hand suddenly flies back, holding a piece of the handle. The door’s still can be opened, but this is still annoying. I think I’ve had enough car trouble as it is. I probably should get the oil changed tomorrow since that's at a level lower than the recommended minimum. Don't need the engine exploding on me, no sir...
”…GIVE ME STUFF TO BREAK
JUST GIVE ME STUFF TO BREAK…”
Song of the Moment: “Break Stuff” by Limp Bizkit

1 Comments:

At Fri Aug 05, 04:21:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

Dammit man, what's up with you and junk yards? What are you dumping there, bodies?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter