Thursday, August 04, 2005

Not-So-Silent Nate

¡El diablo!Recommended Reading: SilentNate. Xanga.com. 29 Jul. 2005
So I am sitting here at work.....work work work....in the loan closet...closet closet closet....work work work...closet closet closet....and I am a dime short to getting a Moutain Dew. Calling Daniel for a dime. Phone is ringing...ringing ringing ringing.....still ringing....he hung up on me....redailing...ringing once more..ringing ringing he picked up....asking for a dime....success he has one....waiting for a dime..waiting waiting waiting....sitting once again.....sitting sitting sitting...listeing to music...."fell in a love with a country..city kid in a different world" i know this song but i can't remember for the life of me who sings it.....it's bugging me....giggidy giggidy...once again still sitting here...waiting for my dime to get my mountain dew....mountainy dewy goodness....im falling asleep..damn allergy medicne.....what's taking him so long..i want my dime...ooooh offspring is on......i'm not shaking in the chair.......shaking shaking shaking.......i guess this is their new song...."can't repeat or something like that.........i want my mountain dew....dew dew dew..mountain mountain mountain.....i want my dime......oh i think he's coming..oh no nevermind...not him..........how long does it take to bring a dime..i want my dime...dime dime dime.......YEAHHH he's here...he threw the dime at me..missed...i want it...bending over.....nope he got it....got my dime.....going to get my mountain dew..i will be back..got my mountain dew....sipping...ahhh......goodness.....daniel is sitting here.....sitting sitting sitting.....mudvayne is on.....sipping again...we're bored...bored bored bored.....we didn't get to play our ping pong...sad sad sad......i didn't get to win my 10 bucks....but we got free lunch..happy happy happy...but full full full...daniel is playing with magnets on the file cabinet......he has more than one....intttttteresting.......phewwwwwwwweeellllppp.....thats the noise it is making.....roling rolling rolling......we froze our legs today....it stung stung stung...."does it make you happy...are you feeling happy...are you fucking happy now that i lost everything..." good song..i like i it....good solid son.............oooooohh where did the magnet go...wait
This, my friends, is madness at its finest. He never ceases to surprise. Too bad he can’t come to live with us this fall semester. Maybe in the winter, perhaps?
”…DRAIN YOU OF YOUR SANITY
FACE THE THING THAT SHOULD NOT BE…”
Song of the Moment: “The Thing That Should Not Be” by Metallica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter