Monday, August 01, 2005

Brangelina and Other Nonesense

I went down to the Perez's, friends of the family, yesterday for a routine visit. Mr. Perez kept on giving me beer, which worried me a little bit since I had to be up and at work at 0530 this morning. It was nice change to eat some home-cooked food, though.

Wow, those "geniuses" that dreamed up the name "Bennifer" for when Jenifer Lopez and Ben Affleck are at it again. This time their victims are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who got the tag "Brangelina." I think I saw this on MSN one day, but I don't care enough to get you a link. When, God, when will they stop with this nonesense?

Oddly enough, Wedding Crashers hit the top spot at the box office during its second week out. Usually if movies don't hit number one their first week, they don't get there at all. I guess Charlie and the Chocolate Factory didn't have enough to hold the top spot, nor were any of the week's new movies really worth seeing. Oddly enough, though, I have the urge to go see Murderball. I'm not a big fan of documentaries but my past experiences with handicapped friends probably had to do with my piqued interest in the movie.
"NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IT'S LIKE
TO BE THE BAD MAN
TO BE THE SAD MAN
BEHIND BLUE EYES..."
Song of the Moment: "Behind Blue Eyes" by The Who

1 Comments:

At Mon Aug 01, 09:01:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

I know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter