Friday, February 17, 2006

Letter of Recommendation

[Dave/Scott]
During my time at Georgia Tech I've had the pleasure of learning from Professor Endicott for about two years. Last month he managed to find some time to write up a letter of recommendation for me despite myself having to ask on such short notice. I've decided to display the letter on here, though I've edited these uploaded page scans to exclude contact information and signatures. A lot of my friends who have seen this already seemed to get a laugh out of the letter saying that I have a “working moral compass.” If you can't read the letter, click on it and it'll take you to a page where you can enlarge it.

Endicott Letter pg 1

Endicott Letter pg 2
♪…TIME, TAKE SOME TIME
IF YOU WOULDN’T MIND
JUST A MINUTE OR TWO
CUZ TIME DONE WEIGHIN’ ON MY MIND
BLINDED MY EYES
NOT KNOWIN’ WHAT TO DO…♪
Song of the Moment: “Found a Friend” by Pride and Glory

1 Comments:

At Sun Feb 19, 07:35:00 AM EST, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

Exactly. Letter's no good to any one if it's not read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter