Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Closure

About damned time...[Dave/Scott]
It’s about damned time. I spent five years wasting away in that school for this piece of paper. You’d think they’d have the decency to send it out in a decent time frame, if not onstage. It finally feels nice to know that I’m finally free of needing anything from this school. Dad told me last week that I could've gotten in-state tuition in Hawaii. I wish I would've known that five years ago. All A's and the beach? I'd take that over GT any day.
♪…LAY BESIDE ME, UNDER WICKED SKIES
THROUGH BLACK OF DAY, DARK OF NIGHT, WE SHARE THIS PARALYZE
THE DOOR CRACKS OPEN BUT THERE’S NO SUN SHINING THROUGH
BLACK HEART SCARRING DARKER STILL, BUT THERE’S NO SUN SHINING THROUGH…♪
Song of the Moment: “The Unforgiven II” by Metallica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter