Friday, February 03, 2006

Going Home

Hottie of the Moment:  Grace Park[Dave/Scott]
My mother’s birthday is on the fifth, so I’ve decided to catch a flight home and surprise her. The $1500 ticket was quite the hit in the bank, but I’ll have nearly another 14,000 frequent flyer miles to add to the 90,000 I’ve still got pooled up. It’ll also be a nice change of pace, especially since I haven’t seen my family in over a year.
♪TIMES HAVE CHANGED AND TIMES ARE STRANGE
HERE I COME, BUT I AIN’T THE SAME
MAMA, I’M COMING HOME
TIMES GONE BY SEEMS TO BE
YOU COULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER FRIEND TO ME
MAMA, I’M COMING HOME…♪
Song of the Moment: “Mama, I’m Coming Home” by Ozzy Osbourne.

1 Comments:

At Mon Feb 13, 07:17:00 PM EST, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

Yeah she is. She Korean too, Americanized from I've read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter