Monday, February 13, 2006

Back… Again

Hottie of the Moment:  Elisha Cuthbert[Dave/Scott]
Two 15 hour flights in a little over a week can be rough, trust me. This is especially so if you don’t choose the right seats. I always go for aisle exit seats since they afford you the most leg room. Sure, there’s that added responsibility but I figure if the plane crashes, you’re most likely to be dead along with everyone else, anyway. Korea was nothing special, just constantly below freezing for most of my days there. My laptop’s screen decided to stop functioning again by the time I got there so I was stuck being somewhat bored with a 15 lb. paper weight to carry around in my backpack. My brother’s friend had loaned him the first season of 24, which I watched in its entirety in a couple days. Twenty four hours of TV must be a new record for me since I don’t watch it much at all under normal circumstances. I didn’t know that hottie from The Girl Next Door was on that show.

I need to get back to work on searching for employment. It might help that Dr. Endicott (recent Nobel Prize nominee, 7th out of 199) finally finished a letter of recommendation for me. The prof’s been too kind to me the last two years that I’ve known him.
♪…WHEN YOUR LIFE WAS LIVED FULLY COCKED AND LOADED
BUT YOUR SOUL WAS EMPTY THROUGH AND THROUGH
IT MAKES ME REALIZE MAYBE YOU SOLD IT
FOR THE DREAM OF A LIFETIME OR MAYBE TWO… YEAH YOU…♪
Song of the Moment: “Born Again for the Last Time” by Corrosion of Conformity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter