Friday, July 01, 2005

MIA, cop the album.

Wow, I love her, she's such as good artist. Well the production is good at least. The hottest artist out of Sri Lanka right now. All of her videos are somewhat interesting too, moreso the fashion though. She's cute, so whatever she wears doesnt really detract from her overall look.

I just ordered a scrolling LED belt buckle from bustedtees.com, I dont know why I did, but man, I just want one so it can read "Certified Gangster..... Bitch..." or maybe "It's Duck Bitch!" (got that from Fat Joe), I dunno, there's a lot of funny things I can make it say. I do need to get some new Tees though.

My friend was here tonite, I should have kissed her, because i'm not slipping into friend zone, hell no. She's really cute, drives a nice car, really smart, Looks great rather, I dunno, she's got a lot of good qualities.

Oh yeah, get the Kanye West, "Freshman Adjustment." It's something of a demo tape or unreleased stuff. Some of it should have came out in my opinion though. I need to find the MIA/Diplo mixtape... bad.

3 Comments:

At Fri Jul 01, 05:37:00 AM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

You are destined to be doomed to the friend zone, my friend. Just accept this fact and your suffering will be eased.

 
At Fri Jul 01, 08:50:00 AM EDT, Blogger Danger said...

Acceptance of the fact doesn't ease suffering. The trick is to abandon all concept of a "friend zone" and "non-friend" zone; deny the existence of the fact. Remember, "there are no friends, there is only Doom."

 
At Fri Jul 01, 08:58:00 AM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

Wow, Daniel. I can actually see you grafting a red hot iron mask on your face as I type this reply.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter