Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I hate the Black Eyed Peas

Yeah, I really do. "Joints and Jam," a great song, "Don't Phunk with my Heart," CRAP. Why did they go for this.... I'll call it, Hip Pop style, it really makes financial and commercial sense but damn, I honestly have no faith in them anymore as a group. Fergie is only necessary if you wanted to achieve pop status. Anyway, also, why is Swizz Beats making so many hit songs? I'm not saying he's bad, but wow, I'm just suprised how many decent songs he's making now. I do think he'll be fine as long as he doesnt really try too much of that Ruff Ryders era stuff. I gotta go, work calls.

5 Comments:

At Wed Jun 29, 06:29:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

I really dislike the "Don't Phunk with my Heart" song. It's just kind of annoying and the video's not that great either. Wait, I don't watch MTV, I swear!

 
At Thu Jun 30, 09:04:00 AM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

Isn't Swizz Beats the Ja Rule producer?

 
At Thu Jun 30, 02:31:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

"Don't Phunk with my Heart" doesn't seem to have Jack Johnson on it.

 
At Thu Jun 30, 05:55:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

Well I guess there's not going to any immediate airplay I guess.

 
At Fri Jul 01, 02:12:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

Damn, they just released a new album a week or two ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter