Monday, June 13, 2005

The Last Straw

God, I've never had this much trouble over a fucking thermostat! I sweat at night unless the thermostat is set to 65° F or below, which costs me valuable hours of sleep. On Mondays I have to be at work at 5:45 AM, so I need all the sleep I can get. The roommate, Matt, a skinny bitch kid, is only comfortable if it's 70° F or higher. I gave him two reasonable warnings about turning the thermostat up. His responses were those of a pissy little bitch brat. All the fucking bastard guy has to do is put on more clothes. There's only so much in terms of clothing I can shed while maintaining a level of decency. After he switches the thing up for the seventh time I literally explode out of my room with my bat in right hand, grabbed him by the throat and slammed him against the wall. I think he understands the gravity of the situation now. God, less than two months before I move, but it seems so long.
"...SAINT ANGER 'ROUND MY NECK
HE NEVER GETS RESPECT..."
Song of the Moment: "St. Anger" by Metallica

4 Comments:

At Mon Jun 13, 06:04:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

We'll see.

 
At Mon Jun 13, 06:38:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

Ha! Alpha-male dominance established!

 
At Mon Jun 13, 09:02:00 PM EDT, Blogger Danger said...

So, since you and Jack will be sharing an apartment...whose gonna be the Alpha Male there?

 
At Mon Jun 13, 09:50:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

I dunno. I think Jack have this thing where we understand (somewhat) about what makes the other person tick, so things never escalate like described in the post. It really helps with being honest and throwing tact out of the window though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter