Tuesday, June 07, 2005

¡Accidente!

Well, I was on Piedmont Rd. driving back from the local comic shop and I was going downhill when I noticed my brakes just died. I floored the brakes to no avail pulled the emergency brake and ended up minorly bumping a lady in her Volvo station wagon. No major damage from the accident, just a sliced muffler and bumper and a broken brake light on the Volvo and a broken headlight on my Toyota. The cop didn't write me a ticket, which was actually pretty nice. Had to pay $85 for a tow and the repairs are going to be almost $600 at worst. Here's to hoping for the best and seeing this as a positive life experience.
"...TAKE THE CORNER, JOIN THE CRASH..."
Song of the Moment: "Fuel" by Metallica

1 Comments:

At Tue Jun 07, 09:01:00 PM EDT, Blogger Danger said...

Sorry to hear that happened. I'm glad you aren't dead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter