Monday, June 06, 2005

Going Postal

I start my new job at the GT post office today. Luckily they've had enough sense to keep me the hell away from any window that has to deal with customers. I'll be routing mail from central to the different departments around campus. This should delay my coming redefinition of the term "going postal," but it will come sure enough. There's no delaying the inevitable.
"...THERE'S AN EVIL FEELING IN OUR BRAINS
IT'S NOTHING NEW, YOU KNOW IT DRIVES US INSANE..."
Song of the Moment: "Seek and Destroy" by Metallica

2 Comments:

At Mon Jun 06, 10:26:00 AM EDT, Blogger Terry Finley said...

Work, work every where. Hey, I hear working for the US Postal Service in "good work".

The best to you.

Terry Finley
commentary.fin@gmail.com
http://workwithfinley.blogspot.com/

 
At Mon Jun 06, 03:15:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

Huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter