Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Crime Tv.

Ok, my first post here, but I've been watching enough TV as of late, well probably too much, but I mean, it's really all about crime these days. Reality TV seems to be falling to the wayside as Dick Wolf (Law and Order) tries to expand his series, CSI continues to have it's many shows, and TNT has a bunch of new shows out. Speaking of that, i'm watching The Closer, which seems to be a combination of law and order: ci and I would say NYPD Blue. And on that note, did anyone watch the Michael Jackson case get reported live. It was crazy! I was quite excited to hear that he was innocent. I mean, he's a bit strange, well a lot strange, but he really didn't do it. I can see a lot of people trying to get his money (or what little is left), and their 15 minutes of fame. Anyway, now is the time for crime on TV.

2 Comments:

At Tue Jun 14, 05:55:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

Crime pays.

 
At Wed Jun 15, 08:18:00 AM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

Nope. I'm a smooth criminal. Pardon the pun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter