Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Some (Random) Thoughts

Katie Holmes 001I helped the boss at the GT Post Office figure out how to use the dinosaur old software for keeping track of all the outgoing mail. The thing is I have never seen or used it before, so it took about 15 minutes of fiddling with the rather backwards mail software until I figured out how to get it to do what he wanted. One of the other girls who worked there was surprised that I, an International Affairs major, could figure out what a science major couldn’t. I caught her going through my processed mail, probably trying to find any mistakes I had made.

During work I noticed something weird. The boss likes to play the jazz channel on Sirius radio and I heard what I thought to be a jazz version of 50 Cent's "In Da Club." No lyrics, just jazz. Wonky.

I could be watching an advanced screening of Batman Begins right now, if only Jessie would’ve called my cell phone instead of my house phone. That girl infuriates me sometimes. Oh well, I settle for going with Jack and Melody tomorrow. It is only one day, after all.

A third of the space in the fridge is occupied by (assorted) beer.
”…THEY DEDICATE THEIR LIVES
TO RUNNING ALL OF HIS
HE TRIES TO PLEASE THEM ALL
THIS BITTER MAN HE IS…”
Song of the Moment: "The Unforgiven" by Metallica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter