Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I Knew It!

Shania TwainI've always suspected this, and Jack probably started to after the whole "I eat too much meat" post. Now witness the truth behind Daniel Vaginal-Lobsterll - llobera!
Dantes Entreri: Oh yeah
Dantes Entreri: you didn't think Shania Twain was attractive
LatinLeprachaun: She isn't
Dantes Entreri: congratulations
Dantes Entreri: you're officially my first gay friend
Dantes Entreri: lol
LatinLeprachaun: She really isn't that hot
Dantes Entreri: Daniel, it's ok if you favor men, just keep your cock away from me
LatinLeprachaun: *rolls eyes and googles*
LatinLeprachaun: *quirks eyebrow*
LatinLeprachaun: if this is Shania Twain
LatinLeprachaun: whose the not-so-hot chick I've always thought is Shania Twain?
Dantes Entreri: huh?
LatinLeprachaun: *rolls eyes* The label "Shania Twain" was attached to someone else
LatinLeprachaun: Having seen what Shania Twain looks like, I have to take the label off the previous one
LatinLeprachaun: and slap it onto this hottie
Dantes Entreri: Who did you think it was?
LatinLeprachaun: I don't know, because if her name isn't Shania Twain, how am I going to tell you?
Dantes Entreri: lol
Dantes Entreri: wow
Dantes Entreri: you're still officially gay
LatinLeprachaun: *rolls eyes*
LatinLeprachaun: I wish
LatinLeprachaun: I might have gotten some tail by now
How can any sane, heterosexual male not be remotely attracted to Shania Twain? Granted, I may have not chose the best picture to accompany this post, but still! Is going from "asexual" to "homosexual" an up or downgrade?
"For one more record, he loves the cock."
Movie of the Moment: Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

2 Comments:

At Wed Jul 13, 10:10:00 PM EDT, Blogger Danger said...

The eerie quiet makes me wonder if people realize the above is a sort of joke...

Which it is...

'cause I'm not gay...

Despite my best efforts...

 
At Thu Jul 14, 04:50:00 PM EDT, Blogger Danger said...

I fail to see how one thing follows from the other, Jack, but I'm not out of shape. Just a thought.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter