Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Can't Please Them

The setup: the mailroom. The players: myself and my fellow student coworker, Charito.
Charito: So why are you not talking to me?
Scott: You throw hissy fits. I don’t like your hissy fits. I find you throw more hissy fits when I talk to you, so I’ve stopped.
Charito: What?
Scott: Plus you’re not really cute enough to put up with.
Charito: I cannot hear you.
Scott: Nevermind, get back to work.
Please note that Charito’s command of the English poor is rather poor and she speaks with a heavy Venezuelan accent. A week ago she told me to stop bothering her because I have a tendency to tease her with the aid of the other people working there. Fair enough, so I stopped talking to her except for if necessary. She got her wish, and now she’s wondering why I’m not talking. Sure, I can talk with her without teasing her, but she rarely understands otherwise, so it's a lose-lose scenario. God, there’s no pleasing a woman, is there? Don't answer that, Jack.
”…HEADSTONG
WHAT’S WRONG?
I’VE ALREADY HEARD THIS SONG BEFORE…”
Song of the Moment: “Ain’t My Bitch” by Metallica

1 Comments:

At Sat Jul 23, 09:44:00 AM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

**blinks**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter