Saturday, June 04, 2005

Here's hoping this doesn't get ugly...

So David had the bright idea of inviting me to this Blog, which I graciously accepted. It may very well be the worst thing he has ever done, giving me an outlet to show my thoughts to complete strangers, but I'm sure he'll point out when I'm saying things that are not socially acceptable. Or when I'm saying things that mark me as a person he doesn't want to be associated with.

Incidentally, for those of you that may not know me, I'm Daniel. I studied engineering for a bit and it didn't like me, so I studied International Affairs instead. I work in foreign exchange doing nothing special and I read a lot about lots of things. I've been called a "pinko", "commie", "fascist", "raghead", "spick", "geek", "right-wing nutjob", "satanist", "honky", "whore", "mexican", "bible thumper", "idiot", and so on and so forth. I don't mean all this to say that I'm hard to gauge or understand. Its just my little way of saying that most people are incredibly poor at making judgements of any sort. So don't jump to too many conclusions based on my unorganized rantings herein.

I also thought about annoying David right now by writing a paragraph with atrocious grammar and punctuation, but I think one sentence will suffice...

Ok, I can't actually force myself to write a really bad sentence. Oh well.

2 Comments:

At Sat Jun 04, 10:12:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

You know, I still use your "Yeah? Well your mother gives bad head." phrase still. It's genius, at least in the cases where I don't know the person's mother...

 
At Sun Jun 05, 12:34:00 AM EDT, Blogger Danger said...

I said that? Shit, I'm a goddamn genius!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter