Saturday, June 04, 2005

Dumplings, Beer, and Braveheart

Baker, Jessie 001After many phone calls of heckling, I finally gave in cooked some food for dinner at Jessie's. My contribution for the meal were these eggroll-like dumplings with pork called Man-du in Korean which I fried and supplemented with a side of Asian rice. Nothing phenomenal, anyone can fry if they've got the right tools. Keith, one of the roommates bought some MGD, and Jessie made some barbeque chicken. I think Aaron, Jessie's boyfriend, made some daquiri's, but I avoided those like the plaque.

So it turns out that Jessie's never seen Braveheart, so Keith pops the DVD in. I was surprised. How many people do you know that hasn't seen Braveheart? I think I left after the first battle in the movie because I've seen the movie quite a few times.
"Is your father a ghost, or do you converse with the Almighty?"

"To find his equal, an Irishman is forced talk to God. Yes Father. The Almighty says don't change the subject. Just answer the fucking question."
Movie of the Moment: Braveheart

2 Comments:

At Sun Jun 05, 12:22:00 AM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

**blinks**

 
At Sun Jun 05, 12:35:00 AM EDT, Blogger Danger said...

*reads Jack's comment* Wow...

I missed you Jack, I really did...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter