Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Government-Issued iPods

iPod[Dave/Scott]
The government issues me a lot of equipment to help fight our war against the asymmetrical threat of terrorism throughout the world. Some of the standard issue stuff includes the M-4 rifle and Kevlar-and-ceramic-based body armor, and the uses of both are obvious enough so that I don’t have to spell it out for you. Just a week or two ago I was issued a 30 GB iPod Video. The reasoning behind this I can’t tell you, but feel safe knowing that your tax-dollars are spent on keeping me somewhat entertained with the latest-and-greatest in Apple technology. Over and out.
♪…HEAR THE CRY OF WAR
LOUDER THAN BEFORE
WITH HIS SWORD IN HAND
TO CONTROL THE LAND…♪
Song of the Moment: “Phantom Lord” by Metallica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter