Saturday, March 11, 2006

Crisis on Parallel Universes

Crisis on Infinite Earths[Dave/Scott]
Recommended Reading:Is our universe about to be mangled?New Scientist Space. 23 Feb. 2005.

I wonder if anyone will get the play on words I put I the title of this post? Well, I got this link off of WarrenEllis.com and though it was interesting enough to post about. I’m not going to even begin to try to explain Hanson’s idea about parallel universes with possibilities to destroy or assimilate on another, so instead, here’s a snippet:
Our universe may one day be obliterated or assimilated by a larger universe, according to a controversial new analysis. The work suggests the parallel universes proposed by some quantum theorists may not actually be parallel but could interact – and with disastrous consequences.
Song of the Moment: “Into the Void” by Black Sabbath

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter