Sunday, May 21, 2006

Hyped Code?

Sophie[Dave/Scott]
My Aunt bought me a paperback edition of Dan Brown’s The Da Vinci Code a couple weeks ago for me to read it before watching the movie. I had initially avoided it because it was one of those books that everyone was reading, but after finishing it a couple days ago I realized it wasn’t bad. I’ll have to agree with Jack, though, that Brown’s Angels and Demons novel, set before the events of The Da Vinci Code, was much more intriguing. However, the latter was much more controversial in its subject matter and ended up receiving all the press, mostly due to the fact that everyone finds conspiracies intriguing. The movie wasn’t as bad as all those critics out there deemed it to be, though it was a bit long. It is however, still a popcorn movie, nonetheless.
“You asked what would be worth killing for. Witness the biggest cover-up in human history.”
Song of the Moment: “Chevaliers de Sangreal” composed by Hans Zimmer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter