Friday, April 14, 2006

Some you just can't help.

We were leaving LCC 3302 Science Technology and Ideology yesterday talking about how the final is going to rape all of us and we decided to party afterward. We agreed that Rocky Mountain was close, cheap, good, and cheap so it was perfect for beer drinking after the test. In classes I don't talk to everyone because lets face it, some kids are annoying little shits. I mainly talk in this class to the sorostitutes and Dennis the guy who sits next to me. The sorostitutes were all up for RM and Dennis just wants to drink so it sounded like a great plan. Sorostitute A suggested that we invite everyone in the class. Here's the ensuing conversation:

Jack: No way, those kids are fucking annoying
Sorostitute: Could you imagine what they would do if they got drunk?
Jack: Good point, it could be very entertaining.
**happens upon the two most annoying kids in the class**
Jack: You guys 21 and want to get blitzed at RM after our final?
Phillip **now not as annoying** : I'm not old enough, but I'll try to get a fake.
Matt **I'll be a virgin for the rest of my life**: No! Phillip we don't need to drink! I would much rather kill people in World of Warcraft!

I shit you not people, that is exactly what Matt said. Word for word. I mean, what the fuck. That kid will never get laid. On a side note, I realized sorostitute has the word tit in it. Coincidence? I think not.

1 Comments:

At Fri Apr 14, 11:58:00 AM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

Tiggle Bitties?

Hey man, a lot of annoying bastards are more tolerable with a little beer in their systems. Take Ryan from our various INTA classes, he was alright after a beer or two during Senior Seminar happy hour, but he was a bit more quiet at those times, and not talking about INTA.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter