Sunday, September 04, 2005

Great way to start the year

For those of you who have never experienced me in the fall, I live for college football. David will vouch for me on this, I'm a fucking lunatic during football games, particularly GT football games.

Yesterday's pleathora of amazing football games made me happy with every single outcome over the course of the day. Those fat pigs in Oklahoma got slaughtered by Texas Christian, the Aggies lost a heart breaker in Death Valley to Clemson for a strong ACC showing. USC beat the shit out of the Hawaiian fighting rainbows. UGA trounced overrated Boise State back into the stone age and Notre Dame looks like it finally has a reputible program once again.

To top it all off, GT showed it's colors and held off the Tigers in a nail biter. Our defense was legendary and our players minimalized mistakes. It was a heart attack of a game but we pulled it off. I can't be any happier than I am right now.

1 Comments:

At Sun Sep 04, 10:19:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

Jack's a maniac, let there be no doubt about it. Where'd all that beer go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter