Friday, August 26, 2005

A Solid Start

There's something to be said for doing things right while they're going on. I've managed to keep up on my classes, keep my room in order, keep the kitchen clean, and have time for some recreation with my friends. I'm sure all hell will break lose in a few days when the assignments continue to pile on, but for now I've maintained a happy balance in my life.

The roommate is a little crazy though. I'm pretty sure that he skipped his classes this morning. I just wish he talked a little less and wasn't so crazy. He only seems to be in the apartment in the least convenient moments. Or maybe they are only inconvenient because he is there? I'm not what I dislike so much about him. Maybe it can be displayed in this quick conversation.

Jack: I picked up the Financial Times for my classes
Matt: Why, so that you can read how Bush is an idiot and is running this country into the ground?
**GLARE**
Jack: I'm going to pretend you didn't say that

7 Comments:

At Fri Aug 26, 12:37:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

JACK SMASH!!!

 
At Fri Aug 26, 10:19:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

He likes hearing the sound of his own voice more than you like hearing your own! Astounding!

 
At Sat Aug 27, 12:52:00 PM EDT, Blogger Danger said...

I think I'd like this Matt guy. Thus far, he only speaks truth.

 
At Sun Aug 28, 12:45:00 AM EDT, Blogger Jack and Coke said...

No, I'm guessing he'd annoy the fuck out of you.

Por ejemplo

Breakfast one morning
Matt: This girl wants to fuck me, I guess I'll get my 10th virgin before I turn 20 afterall.

David: Nobody gives a fuck.

Jack: Actually, never say anything like that ever again

 
At Sun Aug 28, 10:38:00 AM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

Yeah, basically he's the personification of excess. If you can stand that kind of person then all the power to you. I've managed to get along with him decently, but I was a bit annoyed when he did a bump of coke while driving back from Kroger and drank the rest of my bottle of Gentlemen Jack and puked it up all night.

 
At Sun Aug 28, 11:15:00 AM EDT, Blogger Danger said...

Huh. He's more like someone I'd keep as a sort of weapon, then, locked in a cage and used as a threat. "Don't piss me off or I'll drop him off in your living room," sort of deal.

 
At Sun Aug 28, 03:18:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

Ha, kind of like the "Weapon of Last Resort" from The Ultimates.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter