Monday, August 22, 2005

OCD

So I've finalized moving into the apartment today with my last trip of stuff from home.

Home was a nice place to stay; it was a little inconvenient at times, but really quite enjoyable. The food was good, I had free cable and internet, and the parents kept a calm, quiet environment.

This place offers the convenience of being close to Melody, which is a major plus, and it takes the commute out of my living. I think this year will be a good year.

I'll post pics eventually of my room. The OCD side of me has taken over and my room is in perfect shape. I only hope to conquer the kitchen mess soon.

That is all for now.

1 Comments:

At Mon Aug 22, 05:00:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

We'll have this apartment set up in no time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter