Tuesday, August 30, 2005

E-mail Mishap

On my computer, to add to the convenience of the user, I have auto-completion on e-mail addresses. So say I send e-mails to Melody [my girlfriend] quite often, all I have to type is "Mel" and it automatically fills in her e-mail address, really convenient actually.

That is until you meet a girl named Melissa in your Operations Management class and have her in your group project. Entering in her e-mail address into your address book will enter her into the e-mail when you type "Mel" instead of your girlfriend.

So Melody is having a particularly poor day by being late for class, struggling with jobs and what not so I send her a sympathetic e-mail expressing terms of endearment and what not to make her feel better [yes, I'm a good boyfriend]. Unfortunately for me, I thought that I typed Mel and sent it to Melissa when it did not reach Melody in an adequate amount of time [30 minutes, fuck you gatech mail system]. So Melody starts panicking because the e-mail is supposedly going to the girl in the operations group so she sends her an e-mail explaining the situation. So now this girl has an e-mail from my girlfriend telling her to disregard the e-mail from me, that I never sent to her. It's a bad situation that's all to inconvenient at my convenience.

3 Comments:

At Tue Aug 30, 06:43:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was she cute?

 
At Tue Aug 30, 11:08:00 PM EDT, Blogger Jack and Coke said...

She's a management major, ofcourse she's cute

 
At Tue Aug 30, 11:08:00 PM EDT, Blogger Jack and Coke said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter