Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Death awaits you

Yes, I'm threatening death, and I'll let you decide if I'll back up my claim or not. This mornin I left Melody's to head to work holding my breath hoping that my truck was not towed. Lucky for me it wasn't towed and I was quickly headed toward my vehicle to speed off to the Depot. What should I discover when I reach my vehicle other than a pile of glass on the sidewalk.

Some fucker smashed in my window and stole my cowboy hat. They left my radio, oakleys, assortment of US currency [mainly quarters] and most surprisingly, the truck. The only thing the bastard took was my hat. I'm not sure if I'm more angry that he took my very costly cowboy hat, or that he smashed in my window. Now I have to go through the hassle of finding a new window and installing it.

I was pretty realistic with the cop when I called to report it. There's a .05% chance they'll even follow up on my case, let alone solve anything. So now I'm out $200 on the hat and whatever the window is going to cost. So if you see some faggoty ass homeless fucker parading around in a $200 Stetson, you let me know so that I can run his ass over and reclaim my hat. I will run that fucker over.

10 Comments:

At Wed Jul 27, 04:48:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

Wow. That's bad.

 
At Wed Jul 27, 05:20:00 PM EDT, Blogger Don't Panic said...

$200 on a hat? If I had a $200 Stetson, it would have to have a lifetime "Get laid every time you wear it" warantee.

I have earings like that. Every time I wear them I get laid. My best friend from high school gave them to me. Pretty sure they didn't cost her $200.

 
At Wed Jul 27, 05:29:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

And you still wonder why he's pissed about losing the hat?

 
At Wed Jul 27, 09:11:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

But what if you run over the hat?

 
At Wed Jul 27, 09:36:00 PM EDT, Blogger Jack and Coke said...

it comes with said warrantee

 
At Thu Jul 28, 01:00:00 AM EDT, Blogger Jack and Coke said...

I wouldn't bang a girl because of her earrings, I'd bang her because she has big tits, so maybe you have a "I get laid bra" or something...

 
At Thu Jul 28, 01:58:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

Gotta love Jack and his drunken, late-night comments. Did you lock your door on the truck when you left your hat in there?

 
At Thu Jul 28, 05:27:00 PM EDT, Blogger Don't Panic said...

Well, I do have obscenely big tits, but its not the bra. It's always the earings. Dunno why...

 
At Fri Jul 29, 03:55:00 PM EDT, Blogger Jack and Coke said...

Truck door was locked, but next time I'll leave it unlocked so when they try and steal something they don't have to break the window, I spent 7.5 hours searching junk yards yesterday for the window

glad to hear you have huge titties, I'd attribute that to the sex, once again I doubt any of those guys noticed your earrings, sorry

 
At Fri Jul 29, 06:38:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

I think I'll have to agree with Jack on the earring topic. Most men don't notice earrings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter