Thursday, July 28, 2005

Bitching about bitches.

I work at a camping and backpacking store. I normally find my job very enjoyable because I get to hang out with a bunch of dudes all day, play with fun toys, and stare at the attractive man-beast customers who frequent the store. I really like the fact that most of the employees there are men because all of the professional problems that have occurred at my previous jobs have revolved around women. I dont know what it is about me that causes women to act like mean, vindictive cunts around me...but it tends to happen. So I wasnt at all surprised when this rare occurrence of drama and gossip came from one of the other female employees.

Now this particular co-worker of mine is very pretty. She is thin, has very large boobs, and an attractive face. To top it all off, she is also well endowed when it comes to book smarts. I wish I could compliment her common sense as well, but when it comes to practicality and social skills, she is the most retarded person I have ever met. She walks around with her mouth open staring vacantly at things and I am often convinced that she doesnt actually see the things she looks at. (However, I have yet to see her run into a wall.)

This girl is also the kind of girl who wears very low cut shirts IN A TYPICALLY MALE ENVIRONMENT and wonders why no one ever shows her any respect. The managers have talked to her about her clothing; the owners have even talked to her about her clothing. In most businesses she would have been fired long ago when she proved over and over again that she is incapable of following a direct order. "When you come to work, stow the titties."

Everyone has pretty much given up on her clothing and we just accept her as the slow girl who likes to give her boobs free reign. The irony of my little rant came when another female coworker, who is just as modest, if not more so, as me, overheard the skanky girl tell one of our frequent customers that all the females at the store, except for her, were a bunch of bimbos. The customer doubled over in laughter and walked away. The skank thought the customer was laughing at her joke and had no idea she was actually the object of amusement.

~Sigh~ I hate girls who dont think thinking is a necessity.

6 Comments:

At Thu Jul 28, 09:55:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

Physical attractiveness will always be important in human society. Why do you think Ross Perot will never get elected president?

 
At Thu Jul 28, 10:05:00 PM EDT, Blogger Don't Panic said...

Dumbo could fly...

 
At Thu Jul 28, 10:07:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

Big ears won't get you elected as president though...

 
At Thu Jul 28, 10:15:00 PM EDT, Blogger Don't Panic said...

I wonder how elections would go if presidential candidates were expected to announce their penis and ball measurements. Would only women vote for the biggest dick?

 
At Fri Jul 29, 03:52:00 PM EDT, Blogger Jack and Coke said...

JFK style?

 
At Fri Jul 29, 06:36:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

Well, originally I would've claimed that being able to speak well was a big plus when trying to get elected president, but Dubaya shot that theory down using his great "strategery."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter