Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I've been diagnosed with CCT

Okay, so I stayed the night at Melody's and when I left the next morning, well, when I tried to leave, my truck was not there. As of 7:43 that morning it had become property of the City of Atlanta until I paid a parking ticket and a release from the city impound.

I called work and told them I would be late and started the process of releasing my car back into my custody. It started off by driving down south of the airport [in rush hour traffic] to A Tow Inc. where they had my truck. I already knew the location of said bastard company because Truck #1 was towed there last November on that fateful night. So Melody rode with me [in her car] down to the impound to get my title then we headed to City Hall East to get the release form.

When parked at City Hall East, someone booted Melody's car because we parked it in a private lot. The lot was unmarked and I had to throw the 'Total Bullshit' flag on the girl. They charged $50 cash to get it unbooted and Melody tossed it out like it was nothing. I think it's a total fucking scam. You have to mark the lot and in my mind only the city can take possession of a vehicle like that. I'm currently researching the law on this.

So we got the car unbooted, paid my $40.00 ticket then headed to the impound. I paid my $85.00 release fee and retrieved my truck. So $175.00 later I was done being the bitch of the City of Atlanta, cocksuckers.

I never seem to avoid car trouble so I've diagnosed myself with Chronic Car Trouble. I guess that's just real life. On a side note, for some reason my laptop isn't agreeing with the new operating system so I'll have to take it to the Apple store downtown. I guess I'll do that tomorrow or wednesday or something. BLAH.

On a good note, Melody and I celebrated 5 months [why do we have to celebrate every month?] by going ice skating today. It was actually quite fun and I picked it up quite easily. I can't wait for our Ski trip next semester.

2 Comments:

At Tue Jun 28, 03:38:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

Funny, I thought CCT meant cancerous cock tissue, which would've been good since you shouldn't be allowed to breed. j/k

 
At Tue Jun 28, 03:53:00 PM EDT, Blogger Jack and Coke said...

Spawn of Jack will be bad news for the world, that's for sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter