Friday, June 10, 2005

Florida

So I've decided to take an impromptu vacation to Florida to spend the weekend with Melody. We'll be leaving immediately after work today [7ish] and will be returning tomorrow night or Sunday morning depending on various variables. It should be a nice relaxing weekend away to keep me calm and help pass some time this summer.

I can't wait to move into my new place in August. David, we need to start picking out posters and stuff for the main room. We should also think about dvd players, surround sound, and tvs for the place. Fall is going to rock.

1 Comments:

At Fri Jun 10, 04:53:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dave/Scott said...

You two have fun on your trip.

I think AllPosters.com is having a poster sale until Monday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter